Our Studio is OPEN !
Our newly extended Studio is open, and we’re really excited to be able to welcome you back to Whistlebare.
We will be following all necessary guidance to keep you safe and make sure that we are Covid secure.
Please respect the current Government guidelines at all times.
Thank you, stay safe and keep knitting.
Open on Wednesdays and Fridays 10.30am – 3pm
You are welcome to visit at other times as I am generally around and always happy to open up, please text me on 07775 501068 and I will confirm.
If you would like to see our yarns and the animals in their paddocks then come and visit our Studio@Whistlebare.
You are always welcome and there is no obligation to buy.
The studio at Whistlebare is within sight of the glorious Cheviot Hills of Northumberland National Park. Just 8 miles from Lindisfarne, 25 miles north of Alnwick and 10 miles south of Berwick upon Tweed the studio is well located for you to visit whilst exploring the beautiful Northumberland surroundings. Please see our ‘Contact‘ page for a map and our post code. We can always guarantee you a warm welcome, and in the winter a fire will be lit to make the studio lovely and cosy.
- Whistlebare’s own luxurious yarns dyed by hand here on the farm
- Original, contemporary knitting and crochet patterns. We have samples of all our designs so you can see how lovely they look knitted, and try them on for size.
- Mohair Socks. Corrymoor Socks available in many styles and sizes, perfect for a quick gift.
- Cushions, tea towels and wooden badges from Katie Green Bean
- Whistlebare pin badges
- A wide range of knitting gifts from Emma Ball Designs, including Sheep in Sweaters and Puffins.
We hope to see at the Studio one day soon.